CONTENT WRITING (ENGLISH/TAMIL)
SPECIALIZATION COURSE - 6 MONTHS
This course is primarily meant to improve students’ writing skills. The focus will be on writing for the news media, although students will have the opportunity to diversify their writing skills. Students will be briefly introduced to the field of journalism, after which they will learn to write for the three main types of news media—print, broadcasting and online news media. They will thus read and engage intensively with several newspapers, news shows and news websites. Towards the end of the course, students will be asked to identify their favorite subjects or fields of interest so that they can practice writing on those subjects or fields of interest.
NOTE : Medium of instruction is English or Tamil
- Contemporary and Need based Syllabus
- Hands on Experience with internship
- State of the art Technology and Equipment
- Renowned Media professionals as faculty
- Association with renowned Indian and International Media Organizations.
- Ample global placement and Startup opportunities
- Separate accommodation for Men and Women Students
- Medium of instruction is English and Tamil
- Focus on Moral, cultural, democratic Secular Ethical values
- Affordable fees
- Application forms with prospectus will be issued for Rs.200/-
- Completed forms to be submitted with a Registration fee of Rs. 300/-
- Online application submission facility is available with on line payment of Rs.500/- (or send a DD for Rs.500 in favour of General Secretary, QUEST)
- Application form in PDF format can be downloaded from our website and filled in applications can be sent by post for registration with a fee of Rs. 500/- by way of DD.
- The applications registered first will be processed and call letters will be sent for selection interview.
- Selected candidates shall pay admission fee of Rs.2000 along with course fee.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the admission fee
- Meritorious and deserving candidates may be considered for sponsorship, scholarship, and education loan