NON - LINEAR EDITING
SPECIALIZATION COURSE - 6 MONTHS
TThis course is centered on making the students to find a job in the field of editing in Television, Internet, movie and Mobile Media. It offers training in three editing softwares’ such as FCP, AVID and Premier pro which are widely used in the industry.Editing is the nerve centre of any media production. Hence the editors command a great respect in these projects. With advantage of the state of the art non-linear systems, the boundary between Editing, VFX and Color Correction is disappearing fast. So it is easy for an editing student to find jobs in other areas of media production such as direction, cinematography, production etc.
• Movie Editor
• Ad film Editor
• TV Program Editor
• Documentary Editor
• TV Serial Editor
• DI Conformist (after DI Course)
• Smoke Online Editor
• DI Colorist (after DI Course)
- Contemporary and Need based Syllabus
- Hands on Experience with internship
- State of the art Technology and Equipment
- Renowned Media professionals as faculty
- Association with renowned Indian and International Media Organizations.
- Ample global placement and Startup opportunities
- Separate accommodation for Men and Women Students
- Medium of instruction is English and Tamil
- Focus on Moral, cultural, democratic Secular Ethical values
- Affordable fees
- Application forms with prospectus will be issued for Rs.200/-
- Completed forms to be submitted with a Registration fee of Rs. 300/-
- Online application submission facility is available with on line payment of Rs.500/- (or send a DD for Rs.500 in favour of General Secretary, QUEST)
- Application form in PDF format can be downloaded from our website and filled in applications can be sent by post for registration with a fee of Rs. 500/- by way of DD.
- The applications registered first will be processed and call letters will be sent for selection interview.
- Selected candidates shall pay admission fee of Rs.2000 along with course fee.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the admission fee
- Meritorious and deserving candidates may be considered for sponsorship, scholarship, and education loan