SPECIALIZATION COURSE - 6 MONTHS
This course is designed to train the students on audiography by teaching the latest technologies used in the industry. It focuses on the usage of microphones and controlling mixer units by using latest audio editing softwares. Audio engineering has lot of demand in the media and this course caters to the needs of the industry and gives training to the students accordingly. It covers an array of subjects like Radio Programme production, radio ads, jingles and other also teaches dubbing. This short term course aids in fetching job in the media industry immediately and hence the most sought course too.
- Contemporary and Need based Syllabus
- Hands on Experience with internship
- State of the art Technology and Equipment
- Renowned Media professionals as faculty
- Association with renowned Indian and International Media Organizations.
- Ample global placement and Startup opportunities
- Separate accommodation for Men and Women Students
- Medium of instruction is English and Tamil
- Focus on Moral, cultural, democratic Secular Ethical values
- Affordable fees
- Application forms with prospectus will be issued for Rs.200/-
- Completed forms to be submitted with a Registration fee of Rs. 300/-
- Online application submission facility is available with on line payment of Rs.500/- (or send a DD for Rs.500 in favour of General Secretary, QUEST)
- Application form in PDF format can be downloaded from our website and filled in applications can be sent by post for registration with a fee of Rs. 500/- by way of DD.
- The applications registered first will be processed and call letters will be sent for selection interview.
- Selected candidates shall pay admission fee of Rs.2000 along with course fee.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the admission fee
- Meritorious and deserving candidates may be considered for sponsorship, scholarship, and education loan