Mr. M.G. Dawood Miakhan
General Secretary, Quaide Milleth Educational and Social Trust
Served in KELTRON, a Kerala Govt. undertaking for 5 years in executive positions before joining Saudi ETA at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. After serving 2 1/2 years in Saudi Arabia, joined The Express Lift Co., of U.K, a G.E.C. group company where I was responsible for the entire joint venture operations of the Express Lift in the Middle East. Having completed four years of service with them, I started a joint venture in Saudi Arabia with Montgomery Elevator Co., of U.S.A. and had been their General Manager for over 11 years before returning home in the year of 1998.Traveled extensively in the West, Fareast and Middle East and have developed excellent international business contacts. Participated in several training and orientation programmes as well at International Seminars.
While working abroad participated in several social organizations:
1. Advisory board chairman of Kerala Muslim Cultural Centre for over 15 years. Chairman of Parents Forum of Indian Embassy School (8800 students) for over 4 years.
2. Vice President of Jamalia Higher Secondary School since 2003.
3. General Secretary of Quaide Milleth Academy since 2002.
4. Convener of Federation of All Muslim Organizations of Tamil Nadu for three years and organized the relief for Gujarat pogrom victims.
5. Patron of TARDAC, an All India Association of Differentially Able Persons.